Academy Uniform Guidance
Black, navy or grey knee length skirt/pinafore/trousers/shorts
(Black/grey tracksuit bottoms/leggings for pupils in Nursery if preferred)
Blue/white check summer dress
White, light blue or navy blue blouse/shirt/polo shirt
Navy blue school sweatshirt/cardigan (branded required)
Navy blue or grey tights
White, navy blue or grey socks
Black school shoes
(Choice of trainers for pupils in Nursery if preferred)
White tee shirt
Black/Navy blue shorts
Trainers for outdoor P.E.
Navy blue/black leggings or tracksuit bottoms & sweatshirts for winter outdoor P.E.
Swimming shorts/swimsuit (no bikini’s)
Goggles may be worn if preferred
Long hair must be tied up
Academy book bags and drawstring PE/Swim bags only (no backpacks please)
- Supportive shoes with straps/buckles/laces (no slip-on shoes).
- No flashing or wheeled shoes or trainers.
- Sandals are only permitted in the summer.
- Long hair must be tied back with school coloured clips and bows.
- Not sculptured (e.g. Mohican) or with shaved patterns.
- No jewellery is permitted in school (only 1 pair of stud earrings).
- Earrings should be studs only.
- Earrings must be removed before PE or if newly pierced, must be covered with a sticking plaster provided from home.
- No nail varnish is permitted.
- No make-up should be worn or brought into school.
- No tattoos (transfers).
The academy will be sensitive to the needs of different cultures, races and religions and act reasonably in accommodating these needs when applying this uniform policy.
Please follow the link below to order academy uniform:
Please click here for a copy of our Uniform policy: